Friday, November 28, 2014

Noodles & Co.

If I had to chose one food to eat for the rest of my life, I would totally chose pasta. Like if a dish consists of pasta, I will probably love it. So when my friend told me that there was a restaurant that was all about pasta, you know I was down to go there.

Noodles & Co recently opened last spring and is located in the same complex as Habit Burger in Fair Lawn. John and I saw it after our visit to Habit Burger a few weeks ago and decided to return for a visit.

We arrived around 6pm on a Wednesday and the restaurant was not very crowded. We waited in line for a few minutes and were able to quickly order our food. We were handed a card and told they would bring our food to us when it was ready so we went and got our drinks and took a seat in a corner booth.

They brought our food out less than 10 minutes later and it smelled and looked amazing. We could not wait to dig in.


I got the Bangkok Curry topped with pork. It was loaded with meat and veggies. The sauce was a little bit sweet thanks to the coconut, but still had a slight kick to it. The rice noodles were well cooked and not mushy or over cooked like other dishes I have tried.


John ordered the Penne Rosa topped with grilled chicken. I stole a bite from him and was very impressed. The creamy sauce carried a lot of kick and the chicken was very tender, as well as the pasta.

Both of our meals ended up costing us only around $10 each. For a bowl of delicious, gourmet pasta and a drink that's a pretty good deal! We both left happy, full and excited for our next meal there.

Noodles & Company
16-31 NJ Route 208
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
(201) 797-2802
noodles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment