Thursday, October 16, 2014

Who Am I? Why this blog?


So you're probably wondering who is writing this blog and why. Well I am Emily, a real college girl living on a budget in New Jersey. I'm a senior at William Paterson University and after switching my major a few times, I will be finishing my degree in public relations and interpersonal communication in May of 2015. In my free time, I am a sister of Theta Phi Alpha, a tour guide on my campus and a social media assistant for Her Campus WPUNJ. I also tend to venture around New Jersey with my boyfriend on weekends.

As a senior, I am a little bored with on-campus dining options, so I'm on a mission to find cheap, but delicious eats around my campus.  This year I have a kitchen in my on-campus apartment, so I will also be featuring affordable recipes and how to grocery shop on a budget (and hopefully improving my cooking skills along the way). So with this blog, I will be tracking my adventures as a broke, college-aged, amateur foodie.

No comments:

Post a Comment